(1) C. Lyu, J. Zheng#, R. Zhang, R. Zou, B. Liu, W. Zhou*. Homologous Co3O4‖CoP nanowires grown on carbon cloth as a high-performance electrode pair for triclosan degradation and hydrogen evolution, Mater. Chem. Front., 2017, DOI: 10.1039/C7QM00533D.
(2) C. Liu, W. Zhou*, J. Song, H. Liu*, J. Qu, L. Guo, G. Song, C.-P. Huang. Nanostructure-induced colored TiO2 array photoelectrodes with full solar spectrum harvesting, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2017, 5, 3145.
(3) C. Liu, W. Zhou*, L. Yu, G. Zhang, J. Qu, H. Liu*. TiO2 Microflower assembled by 6-nm single-crystal stranded wires with improved photoelectrochemical performances, Electrochimica Acta, 2017, 250, 117.
(4) J. Zheng, W. Zhou*, T. Liu, S. Liu, C. Wang, L. Guo*. Homologous NiO//Ni2P nanoarrays grown on nickel foams: a well matched electrode pair with high stability in overall water splitting, Nanoscale, 2017, 9, 4409.
(5) W. Zhou, L. Guo, Iron Triad (Fe, Co, Ni) Nanomaterials: Structural Design, Functionalization and Their Applications, Chem. Soc. Rev., 2015, 44, 6697-6707.
(6) J.-L. Zheng, W. Zhou,* Y. Ma, W. Cao, C. Wang, L. Guo, Facet-dependent NiS2 Polyhedrons on Counter Electrodes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells, Chem. Commun., 2015, 51, 12863-12866.
(7) W. Zhou, J.-L. Zheng, Y.-H. Yue, L. Guo*, Highly Stable rGO-wrapped Ni3S2 Nanobowls: Structure Fabrication and Superior Long-Life Electrochemical Performance in LIBs, Nano Energy, 2015, 11, 428-435.
(8) J. Zheng, W. Zhou*, Y. Ma, H. Jin, L. Guo, Combustion Synthesis of LiNi1/3Co1/3Mn1/3O2 Powders with Enhanced Electrochemical Performance in LIBs, J. Alloy Compd., 2015, 635, 207-212.
(9) W. Zhou, J. Wu, H. Yang*, Highly Uniform Platinum Icosahedra Made by Hot Injection-Assisted GRAILS Method. Nano Lett., 2013, 13, 2870-2874.
(10) W. Zhou, L. J. Lin, D. Y. Zhao*, L. Guo*, Synthesis of Nickel Bowl-like Nanoparticles and Their Doping for Inducing Planar Alignment of a Nematic Liquid Crystal, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2011, 133, 8389-8391.
(11) W. Zhou, L. J. Lin, W. J. Wang, L. L. Zhang, Q. Wu, J. H. Li*, L. Guo*, Hierarchical Mesoporous Hematite with “Electron-Transport Channels” and Its Improved Performances in Photocatalysis and Lithium Ion Batteries, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2011, 115, 7126-7133.
(12) W. Zhou, W. M. Chen, J. W. Nai, P. G. Yin, C. P. Chen*, L. Guo*, Selective Synthesis of Peapodlike Ni/Ni3S2 Nanochains and Nickel Sulfide Hollow Chains and Their Magnetic Properties, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2010, 20, 3678-3683.